Michael is a full-time voice-over talent and has lent his voice to TV, Radio, and Internet spots, E-Learning tutorials, Phone Systems, Consumer Products, Promos, Kickstarter and Crowdfunding Videos, Trailers, and more for a variety of clients including Google, Amazon, Dell, Coca-Cola, VH1, and many, many others.
Among his recent notable credits are product introduction spots for new Dell Venue tablets, Spotify Internet Radio Commercials for SquareSpace, Fidelity Investments, and Macy's, and serving as the voice of the onscreen assistant character, Eco, on ecoATM Kiosks nationwide.
His experience with audio engineering and the recording process led him to try his hand at recording and producing voice-overs. Soon afterwards, Michael quickly found he had a knack for voice-acting and loved the process. His youthful, conversational voice lends itself perfectly to everything from commercials to audiobooks.
In addition to being a full-time VO talent, Michael also founded an Audio Post-Production Company called MBL Music and Voice. At MBLMV, Michael and his team provide Original Music, Sound Design, VO Casting, and Mixing services and have recently completed projects for Verizon, The NBA Player's Association, CA Software, and Kodak.
In 2017, MBLMV started offering Podcast Production services, which were eventually spun off into a separate business, The Podcast Production Company - focusing on audio production services for podcasters.
Michael also founded The Voice-Over Roadmap, a resource for VO Talent to learn from himself and other top talent through a Podcast, Blog, and other content.
Michael's Voice-Over Service includes:
- Professional Quality Audio, Fully Edited, Mastered and ready to go for your project (or just raw audio if you prefer to do the production yourself)
- Lightning fast turnaround times (usually within hours)
- Constant communication and responsiveness
- Wav, AIFF, or MP3 files delivered through any method you choose and in any bit-depth (16-bit, 24-bit, etc.) and sample rate (44.1 khz, 48 khz, etc.) you need
- Live Directed Session Capabilities including Phone, Skype, Source Connect NOW, ipDTL, or ISDN (via NYC-based studio)
- In Person Recording at any NYC area studio
- Available script writing and editing
- Available Music Composition and Licensing services
- Available Sound Effects and Sound Design
- Full Audio Production (Including VO, Music, SFX, and Professional Audio Mix)
Michael's Notable Clients include:
- Western Digital
- Fidelity Investments
- Major League Soccer
- The Los Angeles Times
- Kaplan Education
- Duke Energy
- Northwest Bank
- and many, many more...